Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wife's Tips: Ask Yourself If 100 USD Per Hour Is Enough For Sex?

Wife's Tips: Ask Yourself If 100 USD Per Hour Is Enough For Sex?

One evening my wife said that she would like to get paid for having sex with me. I was shocked at the idea but also very horny. She said that since I was her husband she would charge me only one hundred dollars an hour. The price was reasonable since she was very good in bed. I reached into my wallet and gave her the money and was glad that I did. Her performance was terrific.

Our marriage was once again perfect. The cooking was great and the house was always clean. Most of all she was always available to make love. She even pressured me to make love more often. At one hundred dollars an hour I could understand her lust. Her earnings went for a good cause, she made a down payment on a new car, and filled up her wardrobe with beautiful clothes. We were a happy couple and nothing was missing in our lives.

Business Training: How Mumbling To Yourself Can Help You To Become A Success

If you do not believe in yourself then your not going to get anyone else to either. Be your own best cheerleader because if YOU don’t cheer YOU on then who will? Nobody! Talk to yourself every day, cheer yourself on to success. Tell yourself your great and that you deserve to succeed.

And it is true. Everyone is great, everyone has the power within them to change their own life and to change the world if they will just believe in themselves and believe it’s possible.
When I get up in the morning I tell myself this is going to be a good day. I tell myself that things are looking better and brighter everyday and I am going to make today a happy and successful day.

Then throughout the day I tell myself how fortunate I am to be alive, how fortunate I am to have a wonderful, loving family, how fortunate I am to be able to work from home on the internet and help others to make their lives better by starting their own home based businesses.

Weight Loss Guru Tips: Identify Your Healthy Weight

How can I find my healthy weight?

Of course, a visit to your doctor can answer this question. Your doctor can measure your fat to muscle ratio and give you an idea of how much you should lose, gain, or if you are at a healthy weight.

Another option? Check the Body Mass Index, or BMI. The BMI is a measurement that figures in both your height and weight. While it is not a perfect measure since it can't tell you how much fat and how much muscle you have, it can give you a good idea of whether or not you should gain or lose some weight.

Effective Break-ups: How Women Ruin Relationships By Talking Too Much!

"Men don't communicate" these ladies say in frustration. Women complain that men give one-word answers, don't elaborate and tell the entire story in a play by play fashion, and that it feelings like "pulling teeth" to get information out of them. Women operate on a different dynamic and love to share their feelings, experiences and thoughts with others. I think this female style of communication is a way that bonds us and brings us closer to others.

Which means this communication style is fine with other women when we get together and talk about family and work. But it is absolutely positively the wrong way to communicate with your romantic partner when it comes to the sexual pleasures you've enjoyed before he came on the scene!

Sadly, that trait is one many women have completely abandoned. In their quest to "be honest" women feel it necessary need to tell their man every thought that passes through their head, and every single thing they've ever done in this life and those previous. In other words, women blab and share way too much information.

No comments: